Momomoto is a database abstraction layer / object relational mapper for PostgreSQL.
- You can fetch Momomoto from 
- The current version is 0.2.1 
- The bugtracker is at http://trac.c3d2.de/momomoto
- Momomoto page on RubyForge
- SQL abstraction
- reads as many meta-information from the database as possible ( columns, primary keys )
- reads information about primary keys, columns and stored procedures from the database and generates setter and getter methods in the class
- support for combined primary keys
- support for stored procedures
- support for schemas
The introspection for stored procedures currently only works with PostgreSQL 8.1.
- support for joins